Sexy girls ads 'defile' George Town, says CAP
Bernama | Updated: July 26, 2013
(First published on: July 26, 2013 08:41 MYT)
Its president S.M. Mohamed Idris said lately, many electronic advertisements used pictures of sexy girls to lure people to entertainment centres.
"Night clubs, especially in Lebuh Union, exhibit pictures of women in sexy poses which are not suitable in this country and contravene the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Cooperatives and Consumerism publication guidelines," he said.
To watch more of Astro's popular programmes and infotainment, use Astro on the Go http://onthego.astro.com.my
- Facebook challenging Google in online ad market
- Netizens amused by Maxis, DiGi's identical theme in Merdeka ads
- Malaysia's advertisement industry growing 5% to 6% year-on-year
- Senate: Government to plug advertising rules to protect house buyers
- AirAsia called to apologise and remove 'lousy nurse' ad