Najib postpones visit to UAE, Qatar
Bernama | Updated: March 14, 2014
(First published on: March 14, 2014 20:28 MYT)
The Prime Minister's Office said in a statement that Najib wished to remain in Malaysia to continue overseeing the search for a missing Malaysian airliner.
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 disappeared suddenly while on its way to Beijing on Saturday morning shortly after taking off from Kuala Lumpur.
The plane was carrying 12 crew and 227 passengers, 153 of them Chinese nationals.
A multinational search now into its seventh day has yet to find any trace of the plane.
To watch more of Astro's popular programmes and infotainment, use Astro on the Go http://onthego.astro.com.my
- No confirmation from Indonesia on suspected MH370 debris - Ministry
- Najib: eRezeki project to connect Malaysians with digital income
- MH370 families want full release of cargo manifest
- MH370: Malaysia optimistic on efforts to locate jetliner
- Malaysians of Hindu faith celebrate Deepavali in joyous ambience