Malindo Air spreads wings to India
Bernama | Updated: December 02, 2013
In a statement today, Malindo Air said it will start flights on Dec 30, 2013 to Delhi; Jan 2, 2014 to Trichy; and on Feb 15, 2014 to Bombay.
The promotional one-way fares are available now, starting from RM399 all-inclusive for Kuala Lumpur (KL) to Trichy route, and RM599 from KL to Delhi and Bombay.
Its Chief Executive Officer Chandran Rama Muthy said: “The decision to start our services to these long-awaited new routes, emphasises the value and importance of tourism, trade and business links between Malaysia and India.
"We believe this new air link will contribute to Tourism Malaysia’s Visit Malaysia Year 2014 project.”
Story first published on: December 02, 2013 20:30 (MYT)
- Malindo Air, Thai Lion Air ink interline pact
- Malindo mounts extra flights for coming year-end, school holidays
- Malindo Air offers 10,000 free seats to celebrate Malaysia Day
- Malindo Air in final lap of getting approval from Indian authority
- Malindo Air now targets September for launch of New Delhi route