Malindo Air offers special fares to Kuching, Kota Kinabalu
Bernama | Updated: April 02, 2013
(First published on: April 02, 2013 21:52 MYT)
In a statement Tuesday, Malindo Air said the fares to Kuching and Kota Kinabalu would be RM78 and RM108 respectively.
It said the fares, applicable to all economy class seats on every flights were available for immediate booking between today and May 15, 2013.
The airline operates four flights daily to Kuching and three flights daily to Kota Kinabalu from Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
Malindo Air currently operates a fleet of two state-of-the-art Boeing 737-900ER (extended range) aircraft in a two-class configuration of 12 seats in the Business cabin and 168 seats in the Economy cabin.
To watch more of Astro's popular programmes and infotainment, use Astro on the Go http://onthego.astro.com.my
- MyCC warns school bus operators on price fixing
- CB204 scheduled to arrive at KK Naval Base at 1 pm today
- Continuous rain: Musa urges floods vigilance in Kota Kinabalu
- Kota Kinabalu under water due to persistent rains
- Mixed reaction from parents on SPAD's move to scrap ceiling price of school bus fares