: Three out of four Youth leaders who were nominated to contest in the UMNO Supreme Council(SC) have received the mandate of the delegates to be in the list of the new line-up.
Razali Ibrahim, Reezal Merican Naina Merican and Sohaimi Shahadan managed to get into the team of 25 SC members.
Another candidate that was supported by the Youth for a position in the SC, Tun Faisal Ismail, failed to be within the 25 who got the most votes.
Official results was announced by the Chairman of the UMNO election commission, Tan Sri Tajol Rosli Mohamed Ghazali on Sunday afternoon.
Two former Puteri chiefs Azalina Othman dan Rosnah Rashid Shirlin are also listed in the UMNO SC list.
Rosnah and Azalina received 146 votes and 119 votes respectively.
Only ten of the 25 elected members of the SC are not members of the cabinet or the state government.
Eight members of the SC this time were cabinet ministers, five were deputy ministers and two heads of state.
Here are the official results of selected candidates for the post of UMNO Supreme Council 25 seats and the number of votes obtained:
1. Datuk Seri Mustapa Mohamad, 186
2. Datuk Seri Jamil Khir Baharom, 186
3. Datuk Seri Idris Harun, 185
4. Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob, 184
5. Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh, 184
6. Datuk Seri Ahmad Shahbery Cheek, 181
7. Datuk Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim, 181
8. Datuk Abdul Rahman Dahlan, 181
9. Datuk Hasan Malek, 168
10. Datuk Seri Shahidan Kasim, 166
11. Datuk Seri Muhammad Hassan, 165
12. Datuk Jamaluddin Jarjis, 161
13. Datuk Razali Ibrahim, 157
14. Datuk Seri Mahadzir Khalid, 155
15. Datuk Rosnah Abdul Rashid Shirlin, 146
16. Datuk Seri Annuar Musa, 143
17. Datuk Mohamad Puad Zarkashi, 127
18. Datuk Tajudin Abdul Rahman, 127
19. Datuk Azalina Othman, 119
20. Datuk Abdul Latif Ahmad, 115
21. Datuk Shamsul Anuar, 111
22. Datuk Bung Mohktar Radin, 104
23. Datuk Abdul Aziz Kaprawi, 101
24. Datuk Seri Rezal Merican Naina Merican, 97
25. Sohaimi Shahdan, 90