Tutup
announcement
NOTIS
Beralih ke pengalaman baharu laman web Astro AWANI. Klik di sini!

'Puding buih' food poisoning victim dies

'Puding buih' food poisoning victim dies
It had been reported that 99 people in Terengganu were treated at HSNZ and other healthcare facilities for diarrhoea, vomiting and fever after consuming puding buih which they bought online on May 22.
KUALA TERENGGANU: A victim of the ‘puding buih’ food poisoning incident in Terengganu has died at the Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital (HSNZ), said state Health director, Dr Nor Azimi Yunus.

He said the 25-year-old woman, who was admitted to the hospital on May 24, died at 10.40 am today.

“She was treated for 10 days at the Intensive Care Unit of HSNZ. The death was caused by septicaemia shock and multiorgan failure,” he told reporters via WhatsApp.

It had been reported that 99 people in Terengganu were treated at HSNZ and other healthcare facilities for diarrhoea, vomiting and fever after consuming ‘puding buih’ which they bought online on May 22.
The victims were from 20 families, comprising 77 from Kuala Terengganu and 22 from Marang.

On Sunday, State Local Government, Housing, Health and Environment Committee chairman Dr Alias Razak said the food poisoning cases were caused by the use of expired eggs. - BERNAMA


Tag: puding buih, food poisoning, Sultanah Nur Zahirah Hospital, septicaemia shock, multiorgan failure



Komen Anda?

* Klik pada "Sort by" untuk kemaskini komen

PENAFIAN:
Astro AWANI tidak bertanggungjawab terhadap pendapat yang diutarakan melalui artikel ini. Ia pandangan peribadi pemilik akaun dan tidak semestinya menggambarkan pendirian kami. Segala risiko akibat komen yang disiarkan menjadi tanggungjawab pemilik akaun sendiri. Terima kasih.