: The conspiracy theories that emerged on social media regarding the 'disappearance' of the Seabed Constructor from tracking screens recently, subsided after the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA) confirmed that the vessel has docked in Perth, Australia.
Its director-general Datuk Seri Azharuddin Abdul Rahman said the vessel tasked to search for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370, is now in a port near Henderson to replenish.
Azharuddin, who is also the chairman of the High-Level Technical Task Force MH370, said he would meet the Ocean Infinity (OI) operator and two members of the Royal Malaysian Navy (TLDM) who were also involved in the operation.
"Not yet (any developments so far). I'm here in Perth to visit the vessel. I will visit it tomorrow, while its still docking to resupply.
"It's just a visit to meet two of our TLDM officers on board, besides talking to Ocean Infinity officials.
"So far no (positive indications), but there may be an update tomorrow," he said.
Speculations have been made following the vessel turning off its transponder on February 1 for three days without explanation.
Claims including a conspiracy theory saying that the ship had taken a detour to retrieve a sunken treasure chest.
In January 2017, the search for MH370 was jointly suspended by the three countries, upon finding no traces of the plane after almost three years.
But in January 2018, Malaysia has reached an agreement with US company Ocean Infinity to revive the search for the missing plane.
The vessel began its search in the Indian Ocean on January 22 in a 90-day quest to find MH370, under a 'no cure, no fee' agreement.
MH370 vanished three years ago en route to Beijing from Kuala Lumpur with 239 people aboard. Its disappearance has become one of the world’s greatest aviation mysteries.