: Malaysian Youth Parliament member, Akmal Saufi Mohamed Khaled urged Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak to explain about the alleged US$700 million (RM2.67 billion) transferred into his personal account, which was confirmed by the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) as 'political donation'.
In his Facebook posting, the son of Johor Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Khaled Nordin also posed 15 questions concerning the contribution.
"When Dato Seri Najib received funds totaling RM2.6 billion, was Dato Seri aware that the sum of money has entered Dato Seri's account?
"What is the evidence that the money was a donation and not money related to 1MDB (1Malaysia Development Berhad) as well as parties related to 1MDB transactions?"
His questions also revolved around whether the contribution is for the government, UMNO or personal use.
Akmal Saufi who is also chairman of the security, law and integrity committee for the Malaysian Youth Parliament, expressed doubts whether UMNO Supreme Council members were aware about the fund's transaction.
He also posed a cynical question, asking if the fund is not known to the UMNO Supreme Council, when will the Prime Minister inform it to the party's top leadership.
Finally, he questioned the function of the Ministry of Finance, which is supposed to know the existence of such donations, if it is for government purposes.
Below are the 15 questions posed by Akmal Saufi in his Facebook page:
1. When Dato Seri Najib received funds totaling RM2.6 billion, was he aware about the sum of money that had entered into his account?
2. What is the evidence that the money was a donation and not money related to 1MDB (1Malaysia Development Berhad) as well as parties related to 1MDB transactions?
3. As stated by MACC, the money was a donation. Were these donations contributed to the government, for UMNO's purpose or personal purposes?
4. If the money is donated for UMNO, does the UMNO leadership especially the UMNO Supreme Council know about the donation?
5. If the UMNO Supreme Council did not know about it, does that mean UMNO would not know its existence unless Dato Seri inform about it?
6. When Dato Seri Najib intends to inform the Supreme Council if it is not exposed to the Supreme Council?
7. Assuming that the donation was a personal donation to Dato Seri and not to UMNO, will Dato Seri accept donation while holding a position as a minister?
8. Can a Minister or Deputy Prime Minister or the Prime Minister received the donation when holding positions in the government?
9. Do you need to declare the donations to the public and other members of the Cabinet?
10. Was the Governor of Bank Negara and its scholars aware of the movement of the money amounting to RM2.6 billion into the country?
11. Does the Inland Revenue Board is aware of the amount of money that has been received Dato Seri Najib?
12. If yes, does Dato Seri Najib need to pay any income tax based on the amount of money accepted?
13. Can a Prime Minister tax exemptions?
14. If Dato Seri Najib gets tax exemptions, are these exceptions made towards Dato Seri Najib's salary Dato Seri Najib or any donations he received?
15. If the donation is meant for the government, then why the Finance Ministry did not know of its existence?