- Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak said the government will make efforts for national reconciliation.
- Anwar will continue as parliament opposition leader-- DAP
- Business community relieved at GE13 outcome
- Najib has to go through DAP for national reconciliation
- Post GE13: Healing with #SaySomethingNice campaign
Polls closed. Counting starts.
As polls closed at 5pm, Malaysians will now be keeping a close watch on the election results.
The Election Commission announced that 80 per cent of eligible voters came out to vote today, highest turnout ever.
GE13: Latest update
Astro AWANI full coverage on the 13th General Election is now on channel 501 as well Astro Awani application via iOS and Google Play.
- It's easy to criticise but difficult to provide solutions - Najib
- UMNO files application to strike out Anina's suit
- No Malaysians involved so far in Istanbul Airport attack - Wisma Putra
- North-South Expressway shooting: Company GM badly injured
- Penang taxi drivers halt services for 4 hours in protest against Uber, GrabCar
- Parents told to contact doctors amid Indonesia vaccine scandal
- Indonesia plans peat monitoring system to curb choking haze
- Istanbul Airport attack: GMM supports efforts to contain radical, violent extremist
- 5 things you need to know about the elections in Mongolia
- Mongolian voters head to the polls amid economic uncertainty
- Petronas ad: Retract or face legal action, Leo Burnett tells filmmaker
- 'Finding Dory' splashes box office competition
- Rihanna provides soundtrack for latest 'Star Trek Beyond' trailer
- Robbie plays thoroughly modern 'Jane' in new 'Tarzan' film
- Petronas ad: 'Rubber Boy is my family's story', says Leo Burnett creative director