- There is a possibility that the missing MH370 aircraft made an air turn back. Intelligence agencies and counter terrorism units 'activated'.
- DCA confirms only two passengers with 'false passports'
- MAS: Continue praying for crew and passengers
- Vietnamese navy confirms no wreckage was found - Najib
- Hisham: No confirmation of crash in Vietnam waters
- Chronology of events leading to the disappearance of MH370
- Special equipment needed for search operations at night
- Why is there still no confirmation on MH370?
- Family members demand info on missing MH370 flight
- Two reportedly used 'stolen passports' - The Guardian
It is still unconfirmed if the debris spotted off the east coast of West Malaysia belongs to flight MH370.
Of the 20 Freescale Semiconductor employees identified on board flight MH370, 12 were Malaysians while the balance 8 from China.
Najib: No wreckage found as yet
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak in a press conference says according to Vietnamese navy no wreckage has been found as yet.
Astro AWANI's Group Editor-In-Chief, Suhaimi Sulaiman, went on Lite FM to talk about #CukupSetakatSamson.
I could say that "saya nak cuba naikan taraf ....." but I'm not. The honest truth is I just wanted to make a movie.
|Last Updated : 07 Mar, 2014 04:59 PM (MYT)|