- MH370: Chronology of events up to Day 4
- Why are there so few clues on MH370?
- The facts and the theories in the case of the missing Malaysia Airlines jet
- eBay seller seeks to profit from MH370 incident
- Security protocols in KLIA adhered to
- MH370 search area expanded, land and sea included
- Candlelight vigil held for passengers on MH370
- 10 Questions on missing MH370
- Oil slick not from missing aircraft
A candlelight vigil and prayers were held in Kuala Lumpur as the search continues for the missing MH370.
Thailand exposed as crime hub over MH370 stolen passports
Two unknown passengers on vanished flight MH370 used passports stolen in Thailand, sparking fears of a terror attack.
Screen passports against Interpol's database
MAS had said that the identities of the passengers were not cross-checked with Interpol's database before they were allowed on board.
'Raja Bomoh' joins hunt
The mystery surrounding the missing MH370 flight since Saturday has also caught the attention of a well-known bomoh, Ibrahim Mat Zin.
Astro AWANI's Group Editor-In-Chief, Suhaimi Sulaiman, went on Lite FM to talk about #CukupSetakatSamson.
I could say that "saya nak cuba naikan taraf ....." but I'm not. The honest truth is I just wanted to make a movie.
|Last Updated : 11 Mar, 2014 02:52 PM (MYT)|